Information for your Family’s Protection
We are group of Concerned Citizens who want to help clear the confusion and fear around COVID-19 (Corona Virus). We will update this site regularly with new information you and your family can use to help you make your way through this.
Alabama COVID-19 Hotline: 1-888-264-2256
Text BHMCOVID to 888-777 for Updates or Text InfoJeffco to 888-777 or Text HOOVERCOVID to 888-777
COVID-19 General Information Email address – email@example.com
ADPH COVID-19 General Information – (800) 270-7268
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Here’s how Alabama parents teach during the pandemic
- Georgia, Tennessee announce plans to reopen businesses, end stay at home orders
- Elmore County woman shares story about taking husband to hospital for COVID
- New clinic to treat COVID patients opens at UAB
- 9 members of the same family hospitalized for COVID, 3 have died
- Jefferson County cases trending downward, Mobile County on track to lead state in COVID cases
We believe in Family and we wanted to give back to our community. We will continue to add features to site as situation progresses. If you have any ideas or suggestion, please feel free to go to contact me page and submit form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.